Bharat
Electronics Limited,
BEL, a Navaratna Company, and India's Premier Professional Electronics
Company under Ministry of Defence has released notification
inviting online application from interested and eligible candidates for the
various Project Engineers and Engineering Trainee posts on contract basis.
VACANCY DETAILS:
|
Name
of the post: |
Project Engineer (Electrical)– I [P001] |
|
Number
of Posts: |
1 Post |
|
Educational
Qualification: |
Candidates should have completed
fulltime B. E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Electrical from
a recognized institute/university and secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class. |
|
Name
of the post: |
Project Engineer (Mechanical)– I [P002] |
|
Number
of Posts: |
1
Post |
|
Educational
Qualification: |
Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Mechanical from
a recognised institute/university and secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class. |
|
Name
of the post: |
Project Engineer (Civil)– I [P003] |
|
Number
of Posts: |
1
Post |
|
Educational
Qualification: |
Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Civil from a
recognised institute/university and secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class. |
|
Name
of the post: |
Trainee Engineer (Electrical)– I [T001] |
|
Number
of Posts: |
1
Post |
|
Educational
Qualification: |
Candidates should have completed
fulltime B. E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Electrical from
a recognized institute/university and secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class. |
|
Name
of the post: |
Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)– I [T002] |
|
Number
of Posts: |
1
Post |
|
Educational
Qualification: |
Candidates should have completed
fulltime B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Mechanical from
a recognised institute/university and secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class. |
|
Name
of the post: |
Trainee Engineer (Civil)– I [T003] |
|
Number
of Posts: |
1
Post |
|
Educational
Qualification: |
Candidates should have completed
fulltime B. E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Civil from a
recognised institute/university and secured first class. PWD candidates
should have secured pass class. |
Important Information:
For
applying the post of Project Engineer –I: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in
Construction field is mandatory.
For
applying the post of Trainee Engineer –I: Minimum 1 year post qualification experience in Construction
field is mandatory.
Upper
age limit as on (01.06.2021):
For Project Engineer: UR/
EWS – 28 years
For
Trainee Engineers: UR -25 years and OBC-28 years
For
candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will
get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable
to the categories mentioned above.
Reservation:
For Project Engineer: UR-2
& EWS-1.
For
Trainee Engineers: UR-2
& OBC-1.
Salary:
For Project Engineer: Rs. 35000/-
For
Trainee Engineers: Rs.
25000/-
Terms of Engagement:
Project Engineer -I - will be engaged initially for a
period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years
(including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance.
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/-,
Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- for 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
Trainee Engineers -I will be engaged initially for a period
of One year which may be extended up to maximum of Three years (including
initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates
will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/-, Rs.28,000/-and
Rs.31,000/- for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
In addition to the above, consolidated
amount of Rs.10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical
insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc.
for both Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer. The additional amount shall be paid
in two installments. First installment will be processed in the first month’s
salary after joining and the second installment will be paid after completion
of 6 months from the date of joining.
Application Fee:
Project Engineer – I: Rs.500/-
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of
application fee.
Trainee Engineer – I:
Rs. 200/- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from
payment of application fee.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates meeting all the
eligibility criteria may apply online by clicking on the link provided in the BEL
official website: www.bel-india.in on or
before 4-Aug-2021
Last Date of Applying Online: 04/08/2021
For Advertisement Details:
To Apply
Online

0 Comments
Post a Comment
Comment Here